- 2 teaspoons gelatin, plus 2 tablespoons filtered water to bloom
- 1 (13.5 – 14 ounce) can of coconut milk
- 2 bags of good quality Earl Grey tea
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 drops Tangerine Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot Vitality essential oil
Yield: Makes 4-6 servings
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the water and let stand until the gelatin softens.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk just to a simmer. Turn off heat; place the tea bags in saucepan. Cover pan and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Pressing firmly, remove the tea bags from milk. Reheat infused milk just until steaming, turn off heat, then whisk in the softened gelatin and maple syrup until gelatin and syrup are dissolved.
- Add the chopped chocolate and essential oils; whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into four to six small ramekins or small cups. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to set.
- Serve chilled, garnished with shaved chocolate, if desired.