A quick and easy omelet with mushrooms and feta cheese melted on top. Garnish with some green onions to add more flavor to the omelet. Also, try changing up the goat cheese with feta cheese for something different.
Yields 1 serving of Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Spike seasoning to taste
- Optional green onions for garnish
1. Warm up the olive oil in a frying pan. Toss the mushrooms in and fry until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. While the mushrooms are cooking, whisk eggs with the heavy cream and some Spike seasoning.
3. Take the mushrooms out of the pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan then allow to cook for 2-3 minutes. When the egg starts to set, add the mushrooms and the goat cheese.
4. Fold over and continue to cook until the cheese starts to melt. When done, serve on a plate. Garnish with green onions if you choose.
This makes a total of 1 servings of Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese. Each serving comes out to be 515 Calories, 39.58g Fats, 4.17g Net Carbs, and 21.34g Protein.
|Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|3 large eggs||214||14.27||1.08||0||1.08||18.84|
|2 teaspoons heavy cream||34||3.57||0.28||0||0.28||0.28|
|3 ounces sliced mushrooms||19||0.29||2.77||0.9||1.87||2.16|
|1 teaspoon olive oil||40||4.5||0||0||0||0|
|2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled||206||16.92||0.7||0||0.7||0|
|1 tablespoon green onion||2||0.03||0.34||0.1||0.24||0.06|
Recipe by ruled.me