BeautyCounter’s Countertime Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 just took home a 2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award.
Check out what the editors of Allure had to say. “Protects with zinc oxide (the industry standard is nonchemical sun protection) and sinks in without leaving a chalky pallor (everyone else’s standard).”
Here is what our customers love:
- Safer mineral formula (reef-friendly too!)
- SPF 30
- Water-resistant (up to 40 minutes)
- No sticky residue
Here are a few customer reviews:
- “I have to wear sunscreen everyday due to a family history of melanoma and having had multiple precancerous spots removed from my skin. I tried many brands of sunscreen and have never found one that i did not have some kind of skin irritation from. I have had no reaction since using Countertime Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30!”
- “Goes on smooth and smells great!”
- “It is heavier than what I was using, but I like it! I’ve always struggled with moisturizers or anything heavy, but this has actually helped my skin!”
- “Best sunscreen I have ever used. Not greasy, smells great, absorbs nicely and gentle for my kids to use also!!”
Why is it safer?
Technology: At BeautyCounter, we prohibit chemical SPF filters due to their high potential for skin irritation. We prefer to use physical sunscreens, more commonly known as mineral sunscreen. Zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, sit on the surface of the skin and physically bounce or reflect the sun’s rays away from the skin. Mineral sunscreens are great for people with sensitive skin as well as babies and kids.
Formula: Our lightweight, water-resistant sunscreen lotion uses non-nano zinc oxide. We never use Octinoxate or Oxybenzone, ingredients known to contribute to the collapse of coral reefs around the world making our sunscreens safer for both people and our oceans.
Click Here If you would like to order a bottle of BeautyCounter’s Countertime Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 or call (517) 278-2519 or stop by the office.